To use this service, the application must first be registered in the Microsoft Azure Portal where a Client ID, Client Secret, and Redirect URI can be created and assigned to the corresponding values in the CloudDriveSettings.OneDriveSettings.OAuth2 property.
The steps below outline the registration process:
Note: An Office 365 or Outlook.com account is required to continue. Visit http://www.outlook.com to create a new account.
1. Open the Microsoft Azure Portal by visiting the following web site and log into your account. https://portal.azure.com
2. In the left-hand navigation pane, select the Azure Active Directory service, and then select App registrations > New registration.
3. Give your application a meaningful name that your users will recognize. Next define a Redirect URI in the appropriate text box. This value must be http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1 in most cases. Copy the value to the OneDriveSettings.OAuth2.RedirectURI property. Select “Register” to continue.
4. Copy the Application ID to the OneDriveSettings.OAuth2.ClientID property.
5. Select the “Certificates & secrets” section on the left and select “New client secret”. Copy the password value to the OneDriveSettings.OAuth2.ClientSecret property.
6. Save the changes. You are now ready to export reports to OneDrive.