The Server Edition makes it easy to create and deploy report applications to the web.
The Server Edition currently includes a single developer license for ReportBuilder Server and a single developer license to ReportBuilder Enterprise. Also included is a Server Deployment license for a single CPU. This enables you to install a report server solution to a single CPU machine. Thus to deploy a server solution to a dual processor machine requires two deployment licenses. A report server can support as many clients as the hardware will allow. In summary, the licensing is per server CPU, not per client seat.
▪ Serve report content over the web via a multi-threaded Windows Service
▪ Provide a list of available reports in a folder tree structure
▪ Send and receive search criteria for a given report
▪ Publish reports as XHTML to web browser clients
▪ Build ISAPI, ASP, Apache web applications
▪ Web: Select available reports, enter search criteria and preview report content via web browser
▪ Thin Client: Use the standard ReportBuilder UI to access server-based reports from within a Delphi application
Click here to read a review of ReportBuilder Server!